Thank you for considering Marrara Christian College for your child’s education.
We welcome applications during the year and you can also apply now for future years.
If you are considering enrolment at Marrara, we invite you to register interest in a school tour.
- Please complete the Enrolment Application and a Student Profile. Applications can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or an enrolment pack can be collected from College reception. Our friendly Enrolments Officer will be happy to help you.
- Please include the following documents with each application:
- birth certificate
- immunisation record
- citizenship documents: i.e., passport (including Australian entry page), visa/IMMI grant, citizenship certificate)
- previous two school reports
- NAPLAN reports (if applicable)
- medical documents (if applicable)
- A non-refundable application fee of $40 per family is payable upon submitting an application for enrolment.
- Once the application has been received, and fee paid, our Enrolments Officer will contact you to arrange an interview and College tour.
- You will be formally advised about your application and will receive a letter confirming your enrolment status. If a position is available, you will receive a Letter of Offer or, if no positions are available, your child will be placed on the waitlist.
- Payment of the student deposit secures your child’s enrolment place and is also acknowledgment of your acceptance of the Conditions of Enrolment. This deposit is not refundable but if your child attends the College, it will be deducted from your first school fees.
For further enquiries, please contact email@example.com or call 08 8920 2000.
We look forward to partnering with you.
Learn more about the benefits of Christian education.