Marrara Christian College is proud to have celebrated 30 years of Christian Education in the Northern Territory in 2009. From humble beginnings, we have blossomed into a College that offers an education experience from Preschool to Year 12, on the one campus. Currently we have over 600 students.
If you would like to enrol your child/children, please ensure you do the following:
* Complete the Application for Enrolment Form
* Provide a copy of your child's Birth Certificate
* Provide proof of Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency (if your child was born overseas)
* Provide a copy of your child's latest Academic Report (not required for Preschool or Transition)
* Provide any other relevant documentation, such as special needs or behavioural reports
* Present the above documentation to the front office, with a $10 administration fee
Upon receipt of your application, we will arrange a time for an interview with you. Please arrange, if possible, to bring your children along to meet the Principal at this interview. The interview will include opportunities for you to tell us about your child, ask any questions, have a tour of our facilities and be informed about various aspects of our education program.
Acceptance of an enrolment application will depend upon the outcome of the interview, and availability of places in the College. If your enrolment is accepted, your child/children will be formally offered a placement. The payment of a $150 deposit per Primary or Middle School child (or $300 for Senior Students) will then secure this placement.
We look forward to receiving your application and having the opportunity to serve you in the Christian education of your children.
If you have any further enquiries, please contact our enrolment officer, Chris Kleefsman, on 08 8920 2000.
**Please note these files are only for day students. For students who wish to be enrolled as part of the college Indigenous Boarding program known as "Family Group homes" you will need to click the link below or contact Leanne Hall our Travel/Enrolment Office for Boarding on (08) 8920 2005.